• The Festival is held in Saint –Petersburg on April 6th – 13th 2018.
• Concerts and masterclasses of Russian and European stars of the classical guitar and an International Competition are held as part of the Festival.
• The Competition is open for participants without age limit.
• The Jury:
• Andras Csaki (Hungary)
• Irina Kulikova (Russia-Netherlands)
• Alexei Khorev (Russia-France)
• Vladimir Gapontsev (Russia)
• Anatoly Izotov (Russia)
The decisions of the Jury are final in every stage of the Competition and can not be subject of question, review or appeal.
• The Competition consists of three rounds:
1st round – min 8 – max 12 minutes free choice programme
2nd round – 12-18 minutes free choice programme which must include a piece by J.S.Bach
The Final – 20-30 minutes free choice programme which must include any piece of a composer from the following list: M.Castelnuovo-Tedesco, L.Brouwer, G.Regondi, J.Rodrigo, or S.Kravchuk. (One can contact the Organizing Committee to receive sheet music by S.Kravchuk)
• The programme repertoire must be performed on the classical six-string guitar, from memory, without accompaniment.
• 1st Prize: 100 000 roubles
• 2nd Prize: 50 000 roubles
• 3rd Prize: 25 000 roubles
• Application procedure.
• Application materials should be sent before March 20th 2018, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org